Those crazy Lunn kids

My kids are crazy. It is in their blood. They do and say crazy things. Sit, grab a beer and read about all the reasons why I drink!

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Did you know, we only have 3 fingers on each hand?

Hilary had her birthday party sleepover a couple weekends ago (I'll post pictures tomorrow). One of the things we did was paint their nails. We did Zac's also (And Jeff and Will's too!!!).

The other day Zac asked me to put blue nail polish on his nails. I said no, daddy doesn't want you to have nail polish on your finger nails.

He looks sad, then a HUGE smile comes across his face, he looks at me and sticks his thumbs in my face. "THESE are thumb nails, not finger nails Mamma"

So we painted his thumb nails. Then he looks at me again with his pinkies in the air. "Mamma, I think these are pinkies, not fingers!"

So he now has his thumb and pinky nails painted blue. And Daddy cannot say a word, we didn't paint finger nails after all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! He's got a point there, huh? ROFL!

March 08, 2007 10:01 p.m.  
Blogger BrownBoy said...

Good for Zach. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun and some individuality. I don't think being allowed to wear nail polish will effect who he becomes, except maybe someone who is fully accepting of others.

April 09, 2007 10:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counter