Those crazy Lunn kids

My kids are crazy. It is in their blood. They do and say crazy things. Sit, grab a beer and read about all the reasons why I drink!

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Whos down in Whoville

It was the week from hell this week. Our world was rocked, shook and thrown around. But out of all the shit that has happened (can I swear on here?), I have learned so much.

1) I have grown balls bigger then most men. I have gone into places that I should not have been in, talked to people I was scared to death of, talked back to police officers when they were asses and stuck up for my family when needed. Then went home and changed my pants because I had somewhere along the way shit in them!

2)I have the best family in the world. We will stick together like no-body's busimess when we have to. There is nothing in this world that is more important to me than my family and I thank god (or whatever it is I am talking to) everyday that I have them. I am nothing without them. The complete me. Ok, enough of that.

3) I can go a week with about 2-3 hours of sleep a night. Well, except last night when I did not sleep at all.

4) The world at night can look so peaceful from my son's bedroom window and yet you know the monsters are still out there. It is the craziest thing. I can look at Zac's angel face (remember he is sleeping) and look out into the night and feel a moment of pure bliss then a car/truck drives by and the fear is back again.

5) 6 people can sleep in a queen size bed, not comfortably but it can be done to calm my nerves.

6) You can feel every emotion there is all at once. It is not the easiest thing to understand, and it feels weird but it happens. Shitty.

7) 12 year old can become cops. Really! One of the police that morning looked like he hadn't hit puberty yet. I bet his gun was of the water type!

8) My Daddy can still make me laugh even when my world is falling down around me. His hug can cure the world of all evil in my eyes.

9) My mom is my hero. She is one of the strongest women, no, people I know. Where most would crack and give up, she has marched through it all with her head held high and hair and makeup pefect. I think I know where I get my balls from! Through all this she stands by her kids. Unconditional love. It is amazing what love a mother has for her children. If everyone could feel just 1% of the love my parents have for us, the world would be a better place!

10) The Who's down in Whoville are alive and well, only they are known as the Sackville Mafia now. As we were cleaning up glass last Tuesday I realize the Grinch did not get us down, we still came together, we over came the evil that is those awful people. We stood side by side, together, supporting one another, singing like the Who's did in the movie. Only someone called the police on us because they figured we were on drugs. Just kidding. We didn't sing and noone called the cops, they were already there. But we did get through it (so far) together and for now all in one piece. I just hope the grinch's heart grows and grows. And grows and grows and grows until it pops inside his slimy chest and he dies a long hard death. Oops. Sorry got a little off track.

I just wish the world could be peaceful. As peaceful as the look on my son's face sleeping with his teddy bear his big brother gave him, and his hand down his pants. That is my wish for all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, what happened? It's such a good thing that you can draw strength from your family. It's a nice feeling that when the chips or down, or things get hard--ya know? I hope all is well, now I'm freaked and want to come up to Nova Scotia to see you.

March 08, 2007 10:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counter