Those crazy Lunn kids

My kids are crazy. It is in their blood. They do and say crazy things. Sit, grab a beer and read about all the reasons why I drink!

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Monday, July 23, 2007

A few funnies about each one (gotta keep it even!)

MIKE - The tall ships were in Halifax a few weeks ago. We were watching the news story about them. Mike looks at me and says "Mom, how did the tall ships get here? By truck?" I look at him, then Steve and say "Mike, you know the ships are boats, right?!?!" and he says "yeah I know but how'd they get here?"

Jake - We were driving down the road one day last week. Jake says "Mom, how cool are those lights onb that car, can we get lights that blink like that?" I said "sure" then turned on the blinker.

Hilary - She was in the bath tub last week and says I know why your tongue goes all the way down to here" As she points to her kanoli hopper (or vagina, whatever you call it, I prefer the technical term of kanoli hopper) anyway. I say what? She says, "well when you drink, it has to some out your front bum so that's why your tongue ends there"

Zac - We have a dog now and Zac loves him alot. He loves him so much he wants to be just like him. So now Zac has made it his life mission to beavle to go without a bath. He wants to lick himself clean like the dog does.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my crazy family!!!
You know they get it honestly, right?

August 08, 2007 12:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counter