Those crazy Lunn kids

My kids are crazy. It is in their blood. They do and say crazy things. Sit, grab a beer and read about all the reasons why I drink!

Name:
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Sunday, January 27, 2008

What time is it?

I went to the school to pick Mike up one morning a few weeks ago. He was writting a test so I stood out in the hall to wait for him to finish. His teacher came out to 'talk to me about Mike's behavior'

She tells me that on the Monday before they had a substitute teacher come into the classroom. Mike and 2 girls in the class decided to play a practical joke.

One of the girls tricked the teacher to go out to the hall. Mike and the other girl took the clock off of the wall and changed the time ahead 15 minutes. What my smert son forgot about was that when the classes are done and it is time to move to the next, the bell rings, you don't go by the clocks, so after all that, it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. duh!

Only Mike would get caught doing this I swear. After being grounded for a week, and detension for 2 days, we can laugh with him about this (we were actually laughing right from the beginning behind his back).

So just to drag on his stupidity, we are constantly asking him what time it is, to which he screams "It wasn't me" and then turns 100 shades of red. I love being a parent! teeheehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Hit Counter